e-Marketing & EDM
In the increasingly crowded internet arena, it is vital to both know your audience and promote your website. There are substantial rewards there for the taking for companies that take online research and marketing seriously.
EDM must be the best advertising technique because of its quick exposure way of presenting one's product its cost-effectiveness. EDM's self-served email promotional service is effective way and very fast for promotion. It helps companies to build up a relationship with their customers so that they can update their customer with the newest product information. The iMission's EDM system is very user friendly, it helps user to create the most effective advertisement in the least amount of time, and it also has a very reasonable pricing option with remarkable results that everyone can see.
EDM is your best choice! Because:
- EDM costs far less in terms of money.
- EDM takes far less in terms of production time when comparing to other traditional promotional channels or advertising, like television, magazines, leaflet, direct mails, etc.
- EDM provides a cost-effective communication channel between company and customers.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs). Through variousSearch Engine Optimisation techniques to be easily visible on the World Wide Web (www) via search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.
iMission provides a comprehensive solution and enterprise level search engine marketing services and online campaigns. With services including online reputation management, behavioral retargeting, contest management, online media buys, search engine optimization, pay per click management, email marketing and social media marketing you will never outgrow us.
What we do:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Design Search Engine Friendly Web Sites
- Paid Submissions to Major Search Engines
- Submissions to Industry Specific Engines
- Submissions to Regional Engines
- Regular Reporting & Monitoring of your Web Site
- Competitor Analysis & Monitoring Content Composition Services
- Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Link Popularity Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site or a web page from search engines via "natural" or un-paid search results as opposed to other forms of search engine marketing (SEM) which may deal with paid inclusion. The theory is that the earlier or higher a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence.
iMission offers you world-class services paired with cutting edge technology and let your website be an expert in SEO and other online promotion strategies. SEO works to boost your website's ranking which in turn gives you a higher listing in major search engines such like Google, Baidu, Bing, Yahoo etc. SEO is an integral part of emerging Search Engine Marketing or Internet Marketing strategies that help promote your website so it may provide you with qualified leads, more business and therefore optimum growth.
As SEO and PPC Management are so closely related, we recommend using the two campaigns hand-in-hand to get the best performance from both of them.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Management is deployed in order to market your website through ads in Search Engines such as Google (Adwords), Yahoo (Search Marketing) and Microsoft (adCenter). iMission can establish or optimise your existing Pay Per Click accounts to get the maximum return of investment.
We will increase your Quality Score in Google Adwords, by selecting the optimal keywords and optimising your Ad Groups through strategic keyword placement and landing page optimisation. By decreasing the number of Ad impressions and increasing your click through rate, this will decrease your average cost per click and achieve maximum return of investment.
Banner advertising is a form of online advertising: a standard image is displayed on a website (usually popular search engines and their partner sites), and when the viewer clicks on the banner, the viewer is directed to the website advertised in the banner. It gives the website visitors an "impression" of your company as well as driving traffic to your website.
We help you promote your advertising messages, create product & brand image effectively: banner ads, video advertising, etc.
Boasting a strong partner network, we identify and work with major online advertising channels and sites to select the best location for banner ads.
We provide media buying in high-traffic websites, covering most Internet users in Hong Kong.
SMS (Short Message Service):
iMission providing Web SMS system online, do not need to install any software, can be in online management list And send SMS, quick and convenient. Web SMS online SMS system can be set to send time Send up to a recipient, and at the same time, send simple, much more economic than using a mobile phone. Can strengthen the contact with the customer, and can reduce marketing and administrative resources and costs, Is the best communication and propaganda tool.
Main Functions but not limit:
- Send Bulk SMS online, no software install required.
- Standard / Long SMS support (Support up to 1999 chars).
English SMS: 0-160 Chars Charge as 1 SMS; 161-306 Chars Charge as 2 SMS; subsequent every 153 chars - 1 extra SMS Unicode SMS: 0-70 Chars Charge as 1 SMS;
71-134 Chars Charge as 2 SMS; subsequent every 67 chars - 1 extra SMS.
- Send SMS to Hong Kong, China mainland, Macau as low as HKD 0.10 pre SMS.
- Covered over 700 mobile networks in more of 200 countries.
- Unicode support: deliver message in any language.
- Scheduled/ Real-time message.
- 2Way SMS: collect the feedback message from receiver for free.
- Real-time reporting: Delivery progress and status; Report can export to Excel file.
- API Support: HTTP NVP, SOAP and .net Web service.
- Opt-out function: Opt-out list filter and Hong Kong OFCA Do-not-call Registers list filter function.
- Support SMS delivery with 11 Alphanumeric /16 numeric characters Sender ID (support HK Operators Sender ID). Custom Sender ID , Extra charge required & some countries such as China not support Sender ID function
- Prevention Function to avoid repeatedly SMS and can setup stopping deliver SMS in night time.
Advanced Programming InterfaceAPI
Our API enable SMS delivery function on client's application. Our API support multi connection methods including HTTP / HTTPS POST / GET / SOAP / .net Web Service.
Main Functions but not limited:
- All online SMS customer all can free use.
- UTF-8 / Unicode(Hex.) encoding
- HTTP POST / GET , SOAP 及 .net Web Service
- Delivery Receipt.
- Real-time / Scheduled Messages Delivery.
- Security: SSL Connection / IP Restriction
- HKSMSPRO professional program advisers to provide clients with free SMS client API tubing company the internal system of consulting services, and can be made according to customer demand interactive SMS program.