Terms & Conditions
- Acceptable Use Policies
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Email Policy
- Spam Policy
- Limitation of Liability
- Content and Use of Services
- Server Failure & Recovery
- Traffic / Bandwidth / Data Transfer
- Customer Support
All elements of iMission Group Limited's web site, including words, images, and photos, are protected by trade dress (look and feel of this site), unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any www.iMission.com.hk and www.hk-webdesign.com website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by iMission Group Limited.
iMission reserves the right to change this Policy any time, so please, check this page frequently or when in doubt.
iMission's Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer are intended for all domains residing on iMission's servers, including regular hosting clients, resellers, and their clients. By using our web hosting services, you agree to comply with our policies. iMission has a zero-tolerance policy with regard to all Unacceptable Content and Behavior and no exceptions will be made to these policies.
iMission Group Limited strives to provide the best possible service to all our customers, and therefore, we will not tolerate any unlawful activity or abuse on our servers. We respect freedom of speech and expression unless it is harmful to others. These policies are imposed to protect you, other iMission customers and us against such harm.
Full payment is required before any hosting service is rendered, which includes renewals. iMission will accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and money orders. If paying by credit card, the card that you use to activate your account will be automatically charged each month, unless you have chosen to pay for multiple months. Prepayment is due each anniversary (monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annual) following the date the account was established. Billing will continue until you cancel your hosting account. Existing customers who have established a good credit rating with iMission for a minimum of Six (6) months may pay by check. If paying by check, you must prepay on a quarterly, semi annual or annual basis. iMission reserves the right to change prices at any time, unless other terms have been agreed upon. Any returned checks for any reason will be subject to a HK$200.00 returned check fee plus collection fees if applicable.
All payment-due notices will be sent by electronic mail, postal mail or fax. Prepayment is due each anniversary (one month, three month, six month, one year) following the date the account was established. Billing will continue until you cancel your hosting account.
All past due accounts will be placed with collections and any additional fees will be the responsibility of the client and may be reported to the appropriate credit reporting agencies if left uncollected.
Upon receipt of proper cancellation notification, iMission will cancel said account within (3) business days unless other arrangements are made and all credit card charges or billing will cease immediately. If the account has a balance due at the time of cancellation, this balance must be paid in full before the account can be cancelled. Cancellation does not absolve the account holder of any outstanding financial obligations. Billing for the account will continue until the balance is paid in full.
iMission's services are independent of account usage and domain name records, and are still in effect whether the account holder's domain is pointing to iMission's name server or to some other name server. If the account holder transfers a domain without properly notifying iMission, they will continue to be charged/billed until the cancellation guidelines have been followed. In other words, until you have notified iMission of your cancellation, we are still providing your account with our services and you will be billed for same.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at billing@iMission.com.hk.
iMission may not be the source, intermediary, or destination address involved in the transmission of any unsolicited email, email bombs, hate email, or any mass email. Your email account may not be referenced as originator, intermediary, or reply-to address of such email. We consider mass email any email message sent to more than 100 email addresses or more than 10 news groups. This is normal for most accounts since email is typically downloaded from the server on a regular basis using an email client such as Outlook, Outlook Express or Eudora.
iMission is committed to a zero-tolerance, anti-spamming policy. Under this policy, we prohibit spam, or any unsolicited commercial email, from being sent either: Over the iMission network, by customers or any other users of the iMission network (including customers' customers); AND/OR over ANY network— if the message sent advertises or mentions a site hosted on the iMission server.
We react quickly and seriously to violations, and we further reserve the right to terminate the services, without prior notice, of any customer disregarding this policy. Sending unsolicited commercial email ("spam"), posting obscene or threatening messages while using or referring to an iMission email address or web site URL is prohibited. The use of iMission servers as a mail drop for responses to activities described above is also prohibited.
iMission shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from iMission's servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Further, iMission shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of iMission's servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
- iMission shall be the sole arbiter of what is and is not a violation of these acceptable use policies.
- iMission reserves the right to terminate an account at any time and for any reason that causes harm to any iMission customer's web sites. iMission reserves the right to delete all content and files upon termination.
- iMission reserves the right to withhold any prepaid funds for any site removed for violations of these policies.
- iMission reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
- iMission reserves the right to change these Policies without prior notice or warning. Non-enforcement of any part of these Policies does not constitute consent.
- Violations of these Policies should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be investigated promptly.
iMission's services may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable laws or regulations is prohibited. Linking to illegal material is also prohibited.
Examples of illegality, unacceptable content, links and behaviors include but are not limited to:
- Pirated software, pirating (distributing copyrighted material in violation of copyright law, specifically MP3s, MPEG's, ROMs, and ROM emulators)
- Hacker programs or archives
- Warez sites Pornography and sex-related merchandising; trafficking in obscene material; sending a message or having content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or indecent with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass another person
- Schemes to defraud
- Threatening bodily harm or damage to individuals or groups
- Spamming - (sending unsolicited advertising to those with which the customer has no existing business relationship, posting off-topic advertising in newsgroups)
- Spoofing - (using a return email address which is not the valid reply address of the sender or sending an email message which does not contain enough information to enable the recipient to identify the party who is really sending the message)
- Trolling - (posting controversial messages in newsgroups to generate responses)
- Mail bombing - (inundating a user with email without any serious intent to correspond)
- Subscribing someone else to an electronic mailing list without that person's permission
- Distribution of mass emailing programs
- Attempt to circumvent any user authentication or security of host, network, or account
- Accessing data not intended for user
- Probing the security of any network
- Promulgation of viruses
In addition, we do not allow any of the following without prior written permission from iMission:
- Chat Rooms
- Running programs in the background on our servers without prior written authorization
Internet Relay Chat - IRC bots - We do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
iMission's technical management team is 24-hours real-time monitoring on our servers. If any server(s) is out of service suddenly, we will carry out the accident corrective action plans.
Full backups are made weekly, and backups of new/changed data made nightly. No guarantees are made of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the integrity of these backups. Backups are made for server restoration purposes only. It is the clients' responsibility to maintain local copies of their web content any information. The "Backup" is included in each hosting plan and client can use this tool to back up their files. If loss of data occurs due to an error of iMission, we will attempt to recover the date for no charge to the client. If data loss occurs due to negligence of client in securing their account or by an action of the client, iMission will attempt to recover the data from the most recent archive for a HK$500.00 fee.
iMission allows for very generous traffic, unless they offer shareware, sound, video, image and multimedia archives, are mirror sites or any site whose primary purpose is file distribution. iMission customers are discouraged from storing any files that cause excessive traffic on iMission servers. Please contact iMission Technical Support team for more information. Again, 99% of the sites do not fall into this category and never reach our traffic limits.
You will be charged for all transfer that you use beyond our generous data transfer limits without prior notification.
When your sites exceed bandwidth parameters, we must monitor bandwidth usage and adjust your billing histories accordingly.
You can monitor your transfer at anytime in your Control Panel, and you can have us notify you when you are nearing your limit by going to Account Management in your Control Panel and setting up notification.
Official Hours (Mon-Fri: 9:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.) During official hours, iMission provides real-time customer support to follow all our client's enquiries by phone or by email. Within 1 hour of trouble shooting, iMission should reply all previous enquiries to the clients by phone or email accordingly.Non-Official Hours
During non-official hours, iMission provide 24-hours email support to follow all our client's enquiries. Please send all enquiries to email@example.com. Within 24-hours of trouble shooting, iMission should reply all previous enquiries to the clients by phone or email accordingly.